Tournament points: 135,311
Team leader: duropo
It is a team for members to play advanced chess. Members called cyborgs are allowed to play casual games among themselves, with any assistance including the use of game databases, opening books, endgame tablebases, chess engines and others. It is open to all variants, normal chess or FIDE chess, atomic, crazyhouse and others.
* To satisfy those players that are more interested on close to perfect play
* To allow players to test their newly created opening ideas at best possible resistance
* To challenge the skill of engine developers
* To challenge the skill of opening book creators
* To generate high quality games that could possibly be used in Lichess opening explorer
* Probably to minimize the cheating practices in rated games by providing a playground suitable for players who are in the first place are probably just interested in playing as a Cyborg
An important parameter, which HEAVILY influence leelas search process and move selection is --softmax_temp value. Default value is 1.0. Higher values -> broader search but less depth. Lower values -
My Leela ID 531 still likes to blunder: I used cutechess-cli to generate game: https://lichess.org/xAun43D5#38 Check in terminal with all infos: jo@Deneb:~/lczero_new/build$ ./lczero Usi
#6 yep, confirmed: Chris Whittington (by the way, i am pretty sure he is the developer of 'chess system tal') said in lczero forum: """... LCZero requires a move history, you can't just send it posit
Yes, that could be the reason.
Thanks for info, very impotant to know, i guess she is not 100% compatible with my old scid gui (default version in ubuntu 16.04), because scid sends only fen to engine and not the move history?
I tried fen and I have the same funny result, too. Yes, Leela is trained with move history (last 8 plies or smth like this) and is used to having this additional info. Without it she gives weird r
I think i found the reason for this blunders, my engine lczero v0.10 does not like fen input. With fen input method: position fen rnq1kbnr/ppp1pppp/3p4/8/2P5/5NPb/PP1PPPBP/RNBQK2R w KQkq - 3 5 id 5
Id 527 just castles, at least until about 3000 nodes.
Her play style looks interesting, i guess i can learn more from her style than from standard engines, but sometimes she blunders, for example in this type of positions my leela v0.10 id 521 blunders:
Sometimes, for different ideas.