lichess.org
Donate

HMVC 2020 Pairings and Results

Penguin vs Kleerkast 8 - 4. Good luck to the four finalists. Thanks for putting this tournament together, had fun.
We now enter the round robin stage of the tournament!

@penguingim1, @VariantsOnly, @gsvc, and @lecw are the final four participants who will be playing in this stage. You are free to schedule your matches at your own convenience and in whatever order. I only ask that you try to play at least one match every two weeks, so that the tournament doesn't go on indefinitely.

The match procedure is the same as it was in the single elimination stage of the tournament, except there will be no more tiebreaks, since the winner is determined by their total score over all round robin games. Thus it is important that all 12 games are played in every match.

The scores of each player will be kept track of here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VlI8HYlTm7S6nCujtPU3vCoIOwDGGRjK_Kh_AhNTNh8/edit?usp=sharing

As a reminder, the prize distribution is as follows: 1st- 500 flowers + VIP role (one year), 2nd - 300 flowers, 3rd - 200 flowers.

Best of luck!
Thanks @Sinamon73 ! I'm actually proud of having made it this far, even if I don't make the flowers.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.