lichess.org
Donate

Who is the next leader?

2 leaders please! With good reasons.
I believe I would make a good leader for this group because I possess strong chess skills, effective communication, organizational skills, motivation and team-building abilities, as well as emotional intelligence. As a leader, I would be able to coordinate the group's activities, including scheduling matches, preparing for competitions, and managing team resources. I would also be able to motivate and inspire my team members to perform their best, both individually and as a group, while building a sense of unity and collaboration among the team members. Overall, I would guide and support my team members, helping them achieve their goals in the chess competition.
I believe I will make a good leader for this team, not because I possess super-strong chess skills, but I have my ways of un- fail-able communication and humor. I have well-found contacts who are willing to join the team the minute I ask them to. I would be able to be an full-time active player after my exams, which will be over next week. I shall find ways to get the team to shine in the light. I will give the team good tactics, good plans, and best of all, good suggestions. I will try my best to participate in all the team battles and tournaments as a leader. All in all, I will make an excellent leader.@gOBoDo said in #1:
> 2 leaders please! With good reasons.
I believe that I will be an excellent team leader for the following reasons:
- I am good at managing.
- I have a good sense of humor in a conversation, not jokes.
- A great leader, very supportive, motivational, and inspirational.
- Very active player.
- Creative person.
- I Got many ideas ready.

If I become a team leader for this club, I will show commitment and passion for the team.
I should be leader because my rating is high and I am funny and I love chess so if you dont make me leader I will not be that sad But I hope you all chose me have a good day!
I should be a leader because of:
My experience managing teams; lichess.org/team/-anonymous-chess-team- (actually 2.4K, we had 4K in the past)
lichess.org/team/world-chess-hunters (2K, my own team, i had grew it in only 6 months.)
lichess.org/team/space-galaxy-world (my old team now hacked, 1K, max 1.4K)
lichess.org/team/los-campeones-del-mundo (closed team, 1.2K max)
I have contact with strong people such as Bhavisha0101, OmarDF or blitzstar2006.
Waiting for answer... I want to grow this team too..
I should be leader because I have expereinece with other teams over 200 members and over 180 members.
I try to be active and when I am mostly I earn lots of points in team battles.
Hey I heard you need a team leader.
Since I am already a team leader myself, I am very aware of your tasks. It's a big responsibility, but I'm happy to take it on.
So if you need someone, I'm happy to help.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.