lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:willywonka2020"

11 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Cheating has increased since the Hans vs Magnus match.#71

Thanks for all the replies but we will have to agree to disagree. This site attracts players that I do not wish to play with. IMO, games are unplayable here due to the HIGH amount of dishonesty. A mod…

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Cheating has increased since the Hans vs Magnus match.#30

@C-Bear said in #29: > Cheating has always been a big problem on lichess. But Lichess is more interested in attacking people who say cheating is a problem on lichess than on actually tackling the prob…

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Cheating has increased since the Hans vs Magnus match.#26

The cheats are disgusting and this site seems lax about them. Gata Kamsky said this site is not playable on any level due to cheats. I decided to try playing here and I agree with Gata. Its a wonderfu…

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Cheating has increased since the Hans vs Magnus match.#23

@bufferunderrun lichess is a festering den of cheats. Is that polite enough. I've purchased a premium acct at chess.com. At least they pretend to care about cheats. Oh and how come overcooker was allo…

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Cheating has increased since the Hans vs Magnus match.#10

@Akarsh_2010 Script-chess is infected with bots. Raccoon City is clean compared to this place. I play online chess to play HUMANS. Those are VERY rare on this site. Chess is VERY hard. Most humans are…

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Cheating detection absent in lichess#52

@OP This site doesn't detect any cheats. Its a cheaters buffet and it makes me wonder if they are the bulk of the donations that keep this cheaters paradise online.

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Can we just take a moment to appreciate -- maturity --#13

Once a cheat, always a cheat and of course people here would endorse that cheat. You cannot make this delusional reality up...so funny..hahahahha

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Since when did 1800s sacrifice rooks, miss #9, and draw the game?#7

script-chess is infected with a LOT of cheats. Its a free site and they are unable to police it. When did Irwin last get an update..hahahahha...at least chess.com anti-cheat is improving. Its improvin…

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Cheating has increased since the Hans vs Magnus match.#7

its not paranoia. Script-chess is nothing but a cheat fest of broke dysfunctional humans. I've played 700 games and have 200 on my block list. its a free site and you def get what you pay for. The che…

willywonka2020
General Chess Discussion - Managed to get a selective cheat banned. Well done Lichess#14

@SAIFANNOUSHAD said in #13: > You can easily catch a cheater by checking how much time he takes for each move (if he takes the same amount of time for each move he is a definite cheater). I don't thin…

willywonka2020