lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:wannabe2700"

189 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Why is the search function in studies so bad?#1

If I have a study named hello searching for hell won't find it. I have to remember the exact name of the study to find it which is just stupid hard when you have hundreds of studies. Should be easy to…

IM wannabe2700
Community Blog Discussions - Science of Chess - Spatial Cognition and Calculation#14

@mvhk said in #12: > I warmly recommend everybody to participate. It is a fun test. The author is a friend of me as we play in the same Dutch team. The test link doesn't work

IM wannabe2700
Community Blog Discussions - Tournament Formats in Professional Chess#11

Well this system is overcomplicated. You can't understand how this works with just a glance. It's hard for the casual viewer to follow what's going on. Some teams will play 6 matches and some will pla…

IM wannabe2700
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#16

@for_cryingout_loud said in #15: > First of it wont be just you considering how many times people have complains > about it in the past also Lichess wants everyone to play games not aborts because abo…

IM wannabe2700
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#14

@joergg said in #13: > Hello, isn ́t it that the "no parking sign" in a players profile is made for? > To block this player and therewith secure not to be paired against this player again. > Aborting …

IM wannabe2700
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#11

@sheckley666 said in #10: > Titled players have the explicit right to an anonymous alt-account. How should these accounts get a reliable rating? Again, just because I might not play them doesn't mean …

IM wannabe2700
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#6

May I also add no matter how I decide to treat ? players doesn't mean everyone else will do the same. Someone will play them, but I don't want to and it feels stupid to force me to.

IM wannabe2700
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#5

@sheckley666 said in #4: > @wannabe2700 May I ask you, how strong you were, when you created your first account on lichess? I created it 6 years ago, when I first heard of lichess. Something that ever…

IM wannabe2700
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#3

@Solal35 said in #2: > Hello, this is intended. Otherwise new players wouldn’t be able to get a stable rating if nobody wanted to play them. A new player at 2000+ rating just created another account. …

IM wannabe2700
Lichess Feedback - Aborting games against ? shouldn't lead to any punishments#1

I'm quite certain my last ? opponent cheated. That's why I usually avoid them, unless they have hundreds and preferably thousands of games played in other timecontrols. They can also just be good play…

IM wannabe2700