lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:wan111one"

4 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Lost game by timeout but on my end it showed my opponent ran out the time#6

@DrZwischenzug Dang I even saw a notification that lichess was going to restart but I’d never seen it before so I didn’t do anything. Thanks for the tip though, next time I’ll know to refresh

wan111one
Lichess Feedback - Lost game by timeout but on my end it showed my opponent ran out the time#1

I was playing a Rapid Arena and in one my matches I played a move and it was my opponent's turn. On my end, it showed that my opponent left the game and ran out the time but after it was over, it turn…

wan111one
Lichess Feedback - Phone app bug?#1

I don't know if anyone else has this problem where you select a piece, try to move it to a square and another piece will move itself somewhere. I have no clue how this is happening and I know for sure…

wan111one
Lichess Feedback - Feature suggestion: Centralized location for “Learn your mistakes” feature#1

I like being able to reevaluate my moves in my games but it is a little tedious to have to click into each game separately to do it. Can we get a feature that compiles all your mistakes and lets you p…

wan111one