lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:trener1988"

14 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Difficulties in studio work (4 cases so far) Apple technology everywhere#6

https://lichess.org/forum/lichess-feedback/bug-lichess-studies-dont-load-black-screen#4 This is something similar to my problem!

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - Bug: Lichess Studies Don't Load (Black Screen)#4

Exactly! I also have problems with students’ studios after I upload them with a batch that I want to watch!!! Perhaps this is exactly the point!

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - Difficulties in studio work (4 cases so far) Apple technology everywhere#4

Thank you I will send diagnostics from different accounts literally now I have a problem, no longer on Apple technology I made a studio, added my student there, made him an editor, checked all the syn…

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - My student has lost access to his account. Help bring him back.#14

@SchachJohnny said in #13: > @trener1988 сказал в #10: > > Это было правильное письмо? Yes!

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - My student has lost access to his account. Help bring him back.#12

@sheckley666 said in #11: > @trener1988 сказал в #10: > > Вы проверяли папку со спамом в электронной почте вашего ученика? Yes!

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - My student has lost access to his account. Help bring him back.#10

@SchachJohnny said in #6: > We've been trying for 6 days!

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - My student has lost access to his account. Help bring him back.#9

@airfloo said in #7: > Maybe just create a new account with a stronger password then. > Because lichess either won't hear that or will react in a long time from now. > I think when your student is not…

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - My student has lost access to his account. Help bring him back.#8

@Cedur216 said in #5: > так вы пытаетесь изменить пароль, но не можете? *смущенный* Exactly! Not receiving email!

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - My student has lost access to his account. Help bring him back.#4

So that's the point! We can't get into the office! Lichess writes that the password is too easy.

WFM trener1988
Lichess Feedback - My student has lost access to his account. Help bring him back.#1

The password recovery system for lichess does not work. Student nickname Fedor091114 What are the options to restore access to the account?

WFM trener1988