lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:tlm2501"

18 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Annoying People On Unlimited Games#3

I agree with this. If a person forgot to resign the game and just closed the browser should be considered abandoned after a few minutes. Might as well introduce an "Adjourn" option that'd let you fini…

tlm2501
Lichess Feedback - The "takeback request" option should be done away with.#5

Why? It's not like the feature really bothers anyone. Someone sends a request, you can just ignore it altogether. Now, the draw by mutual agreement is present even in regular chess, and taking that op…

tlm2501
Lichess Feedback - Any chance of mobile versions?#14

Actually, ya know, I messed around with Jin, the default FICS client now... It's not that hard to use at all. Although I admit, you have to be somewhat technical to understand this console stuff. But …

tlm2501
Lichess Feedback - Any chance of mobile versions?#13

Babaschess is for Windows. I am using a Linux-based OS. I'm still looking at the other clients, too, though.

tlm2501
Lichess Feedback - Bring the chat back?#5

Is what I'm talking about. They can keep IRC and bring that back, by adding a smaller IRC applet right where the old global chat used to be.

tlm2501
General Chess Discussion - Is there any way/place to learn chess strategies?#1

Well, I know the rules of chess. But I still suck at playing. I never won a single game, the best I could do is a draw. But I'd love to learn to play. Is there any good way to do so, or some place tha…

tlm2501
General Chess Discussion - Why give take backs?#5

Well, takebacks can't be forced, both players have to agree with it. If you forgive someone's mistake, that someone may forgive yours in the future. I think that's the idea anyways.

tlm2501
General Chess Discussion - This site is amazing#9

Люди, создайте отдельную тему, если вы хотите задать свой вопрос. Здесь это совершенно не по теме. К тому же, обсуждение на языках, отличных от английского, пожалуй, желательно вести в отдельных темах…

tlm2501
Lichess Feedback - Please Fix This Bug, I've Asked To Be Fixed A Long Time Ago#3

Oh, by the way, you can also just reload the page. It won't lose any game progress (heck, you can even close the page and come back to the game later and continue right where you left off). That will …

tlm2501
General Chess Discussion - top 8 historical chess games PGN#5

You can find those "top" chess games you want and then get them into the search engine on chessgames.com. The search is bloody well done, I have to say, it lets you find anything as long as it's there.

tlm2501