lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:sgj236"

7 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - How to enable/disable stockfish 14 browser analysis?#9

Yes, it is returning false for me. I guess I should do something with my browser!! Thank you for the help.

sgj236
Lichess Feedback - How to enable/disable stockfish 14 browser analysis?#7

I was just browsing the source code, looks like this condition check is failing for me - https://github.com/ornicar/lila/blob/d083c5fd85fff39cd7463219bfd477d9831eed73/ui/analyse/src/actionMenu.ts#L278…

sgj236
Lichess Feedback - How to enable/disable stockfish 14 browser analysis?#6

@benwerner Thanks for the suggestion. I am using Brave web-browser and in the past, I had seen lichess analysis window using stockfish 14 when stockfish 14 was initially launched, on the same browser.…

sgj236
Lichess Feedback - How to enable/disable stockfish 14 browser analysis?#3

Actually, I dont see that option in the analysis board menu! I see "Flip board", "Board editor", "Continue from here", "Study", (Computer Analysis sub-menu) "Enable", "Best move arrow", "Evaluation ga…

sgj236
Lichess Feedback - How to enable/disable stockfish 14 browser analysis?#1

When Stockfish 14 browser analysis was launched, I found that it was running slow in my browser so I somehow reverted it to stockfish 11. I dont remeber how I did that, but now I always see stockfish …

sgj236
General Chess Discussion - Centipawn#11

@LeoHao : I understand your point.. If you play 50 moves in a game, the loss is averaged over all the the moves.

sgj236
General Chess Discussion - Centipawn#4

If you blunder a queen, would you lose ~900 centipawns?

sgj236