lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:kyleb1980"

12 forum posts
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Looking for more explanation on Sharpness#1

From the docs: "It also calculates the sharpness of a move, as defined in Evaluating sharpness with Leela’s WDL" The leela WDL doc is a little over my head. Looking for how a basic human would use thi…

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - PGN Editor goodies in v2.3.56#2

I use the PGN editor. Still hoping for a de-normalize button :) (expand transpositions, see my other post)

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Request for more features to continue with transposition moves#5

How about a 'Expand' button on the PGN editor that will expand all transpositions into their redundant endings? Maybe with a maximum depth of 3 transpositions per line, or something. So 1. a4 a5 (1...…

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Request for more features to continue with transposition moves#3

Regarding the next move arrow hopefully this image will explain it: https://i.ibb.co/rs3pNcq/image.png Regarding transpositions in sequential, I totally get what you're saying about exponential amount…

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Request for more features to continue with transposition moves#1

Right now, the only way to continue along a transposition in a study is to click the "T11" or similar button (great feature btw). Is it possible to also make the ">" forward button follow the transpos…

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Why lichess don't adding the Stockfish 16.1??#3

This is the forum for Lichess Tools which is developed by a third party and has no direct affiliation with Lichess, so they wont be able to help you. You should post in Lichess's forums.

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Try again error#3

Click the gear next to the chapter and click the red reset button. That fixed it for me.

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Request for interactive studies: Play through all variations sequentially?#10

I love it!!! The sequential option is exactly what I wanted! My only feedback would be, would it be possible to show which variation number is currently being shown? For example, in a study with 4 var…

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Request for interactive studies: Play through all variations sequentially?#8

Oh, awesome! Can't wait!

kyleb1980
L1Chess Tools Users Team - Request for interactive studies: Play through all variations sequentially?#6

So, I do see the subtle problems that would arise with this feature. On the surface, it seems easy enough to say "it should be just like it works now with the random branching, but when a branch is se…

kyleb1980