lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:emms122"

5 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Analysis of Lichess' cheating detection with Machine Learning (ML) - a mis-use of ML & doesn't work#98

Here's an update from lichess: After reviewing the situation, we have re-opened @RealEmms, as it was closed in error. There is no IP ban. I hate lichess currently, only God knows how many errors have …

emms122
General Chess Discussion - Analysis of Lichess' cheating detection with Machine Learning (ML) - a mis-use of ML & doesn't work#91

@bufferunderrun said in #90: > Well me for example, I never cheated and I also don't have multiple accounts, neither did I spread misinformation neither did I harass any player, yet my account got ban…

emms122
General Chess Discussion - Analysis of Lichess' cheating detection with Machine Learning (ML) - a mis-use of ML & doesn't work#54

@Cedur216 U are a moderator or u know moderators, can you please go through my games and show any proof or indication that i cheated? anyone please do that

emms122
General Chess Discussion - Analysis of Lichess' cheating detection with Machine Learning (ML) - a mis-use of ML & doesn't work#53

@Molurus this is what lichess said: Your appeal has been denied, and the mark on the account will remain. After carefully reviewing your case, we regret to inform you that the moderation team will not…

emms122
General Chess Discussion - Analysis of Lichess' cheating detection with Machine Learning (ML) - a mis-use of ML & doesn't work#50

@IrwinCaladinResearch Agreeing with what he said, i am a victim of this, i haven't used engine assistance in any of my games, and my recent games have all been rapid games(TC of 10+ mins), just woke u…

emms122