lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:david252525"

21 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - why people don't resign ?#39

Here's some rapid/classical games where I was dead lost and got a lucky stalemate because they blundered (most cases are against cheaters who turn the engine off after getting in a winning position). …

david252525
General Chess Discussion - why people don't resign ?#36

@Linspiring I think a lot of chess players get this arrogant attitude like "I'm too good to play a completely winning position". But I've had hundreds of 2300+ players (some titled) fail to convert th…

david252525
General Chess Discussion - why people don't resign ?#32

@Linspiring getting annoyed by people not giving up in an online board game is a much better test of immaturity

david252525
General Chess Discussion - why people don't resign ?#24

At this point I just don't resign to annoy people like you who complain about it

david252525
General Chess Discussion - I Would Appreciate Help#17

Biggest problem is not playing enough games. It's the best way to improve. Another thing is you need to learn how to blunder check before each move, check which pieces of yours are loose, check which …

david252525
General Chess Discussion - when should we accept a rematch request??#3

its not that deep lol

david252525
Off-Topic Discussion - What is the common cause of back pain?#16

Posture is the most common cause I think. But another common cause is from standing up for too long. My dad has a job that requires him to stand up all day and he has pretty bad back pain

david252525
General Chess Discussion - Anyone have a good memory for lichess history?#12

Wouldn't really be a fan of this feature tbh. Let's say you're playing an opening and have no idea what you're doing and play a random move. Then after you make this move the name of the opening chang…

david252525
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]