lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:anthony013"

268 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you wanna go to disneyland or legoland?#17

@aarohandatta_ivws said in #13: > DISNEY LAND OR LEGO LAND No need to threaten someone.

anthony013
Off-Topic Discussion - Everything that's going on...#7

@AnaT2010 said in #5: > You all do not get it. But well, Your choice! Non was taken, but I like these open discussions! 1# Masks you should be worn because masks limit the risk distance of expiratory …

anthony013
Off-Topic Discussion - Everything that's going on...#4

In some countries like the Philippines, kids including me did not gone to school for almost 2 years now.

anthony013
General Chess Discussion - Lets all welcome November and Christmas!#3

There is nothing to be ashamed of yourself! It's fine no need to delete the comment :-)

anthony013
General Chess Discussion - Happy Halloween - Let's share our Halloween Gambits!#6

@Krishan2102 said in #5: > wait halloween falls on 31st oct right? In some countries as of now, it's still October 31 for them!

anthony013
Off-Topic Discussion - Anyone is depressed ? Insomnia ? Tinnitus?#10

I've been kinda depressed since I was 3 years old, my parents never really understand what I have. Because I never told them what's wrong. A lot of stuff bad stuff happened. Some of them were negative…

anthony013
Off-Topic Discussion - Anyone want to be friends#20

Friendship doesn't really work like that...

anthony013
Lichess Feedback - Team reporting#1

Hello, there is a team that I found that is not respecting the lichess team etiquette. Is there a way to report teams?

anthony013
Lichess Feedback - How to block everyone with low game completion rate?#2

As for now, there is no way to block everyone with a low game completion rate.

anthony013
Off-Topic Discussion - Guess the country #17#30

The Philippines?

anthony013