lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Rapid167"

185 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Bong cloud opening#19

Dear @Brian-E, I could very well be totally wrong about this, but I believe that a very powerful learning strategy is to undertake periods of 'searching the state space of possible actions'. Putting t…

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Bong cloud opening#18

Dear CorvusMellori, Thank you for your detailed response. In regard to your proposed move against the scandinavian: it is quite reasonable, however, I believe transposing from the bongcloud into a pse…

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Bong cloud opening#6

Dear Carrera, I can understand your first message, but not the second. However, in neither case do I understand the purpose of your messages. In other news: I have been trying to move the king three s…

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Bong cloud opening#3

Dear Tale, Thank you for your response! Is it against the spirit of the bong cloud to play these semi-bong-cloud or delayed bong cloud openings? I try to compensate by getting king to center if I dela…

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Bong cloud opening#1

Dear Lichess Forum Users, I am practising my bong cloud opening, and am finding it hard to improve beyond 1730 in bullet and blitz (I have played it 70 times in a row I think) using only this opening.…

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish 8 can make mistakes?#10

Dear Dmitri, Thank you for sharing this most amusing game - this is quite a good example! Best Wishes, Ted

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish 8 can make mistakes?#6

Dear @glbert, Thank you for your correction. This is an important observation, and I apologise for including an error in precision in my previous posts. Yours Truly, Ted

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish 8 can make mistakes?#4

Dear all, Thank you for your replies. I was quite surprised to see the error occur so early in the game. Only his second move! Best, Ted

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish 8 can make mistakes?#1

Dear Lichess Forum Users, I have been practising my bongcloud opening for a few days, recently against stockfish 8. I just played a game where stockfish made a 'mistake'. I wasn't wait stockfish 8 mad…

Rapid167
General Chess Discussion - 1800 bullet rating!!!#20

Is this another Alireza?

Rapid167