lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:MUMAnshul130105"

451 forum posts
Game analysis - Possibly the worst mouse slip blow ever?#7

I know. Thanks for the motivation. Actually, I saw checkmate immodestly after I played the move, I agree completely @Haymarket , I do play on a rapid team, and play many classical tournaments. I'm abo…

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - Possibly the worst mouse slip blow ever?#2

I was black btw

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - Possibly the worst mouse slip blow ever?#1

I suck.... https://lichess.org/XHcDRIRP4lJf what was 47. Qg4+???

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - A game both sides can be proud of!#2

Well played @checker99 great game, and good comment. You are not wasting people's time like other forum posts. This is actually an interesting game. And you're right. Both sides played well

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - Smashing a lesser player#34

plus, it is bullet, so why is it in "game analysis if you're just going to brag. Ps: I meant 119 centipawn loss

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - Smashing a lesser player#33

@rmilin stop bragging about beating "a lesser player" My rating is not that high, but I know that in bullet anything can happen. See how many times you have lost. you made like 20 blunders with like 1…

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - I'm so sorry for posting this. Highly unnecessary. I am fine with criticism.#1

I just wanted to show you this game. I am so so so sorry. I am so bad, pls forgive me, just want to have fun. so no clickbait title.Once again sorry https://lichess.org/DJylxisV

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - I'm new to chess, how can I further improve?#7

welcome you are amazing at chess

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - I'm new to chess, how can I further improve?#5

btw, dont worry about ratings. Just play chess and have fun!

MUMAnshul130105
Game analysis - I'm new to chess, how can I further improve?#4

You are 1900 and new to chess? Wow. I'm 1600 and playing for 3 years! You played really well this game. One suggestion is to not waste time by playing moves like 16. f3. You should play Bd3 an get you…

MUMAnshul130105