lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Hanno111"

16 forum posts
Game analysis - Is this mate illegal or Legal?#9

This has even a name. In Germany we call this the "Seekadettenmatt" https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seekadettenmatt and it was mentioned in the very first chess book I read with about 10 years.

Hanno111
Lichess Feedback - Tournments disapear in view Team #12

@ kleinem correct Greetings Hanno

Hanno111
Lichess Feedback - Tournments disapear in view Team #10

@kleineme Thanks for answer. Tournaments are only visible when the team leader, or one of the team leaders , already joined it. But what, when the team leaders don't want to join tournament? E.g. if i…

Hanno111
Lichess Feedback - Tournments disapear in view Team #5

Hello, thanks, but with this I don't see the tournaments of my team. And that is what I want to see. Greetings Hanno

Hanno111
Lichess Feedback - Tournments disapear in view Team #3

Same issue here

Hanno111
Lichess Feedback - Swiss tournaments are on Lichess#375

Hi, first thanks for implementing Swiss Chess Tournaments. Works very well! But we are missing 2 little features: 1. We want to play our club rapid tournament with 7 rounds and 25 minutes per side. So…

Hanno111
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - Round Robin Tournament#46

I think, because of the Corona lockdown, more clubs are here. And they, like me, want to play swiss chess or a round robin tournament. That's why so many people here demand this

Hanno111
Lichess Feedback - Round Robin Tournament#27

@xK4LIBUR thanks for the hint. But the problem is not to get the pairing for any round. Most clubs have software for this, e.g. "Swiss-Chess" https://www.swiss-chess.de/ or similar software. We want t…

Hanno111
Lichess Feedback - Round Robin Tournament#11

Hi, thanks for your answers. The problem is not to get the pairing for a round. There are pairing tables, or for a Swiss chess tournament, we have software to do it. To do the pairing per hand may be …

Hanno111