lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Numberman768"

73 forum posts
Game analysis - Ideas to improve#4

Thanks for the input guys. I agree that I should have been more aggressive and ill definitely take on board the tactical tips.

Numberman768
Game analysis - Ideas to improve#1

I played this game earlier, as white, and am struggling to see where I could have done better. Any advice would be appreciated. https://lichess.org/embed/jRQuYD5E?theme=auto&bg=auto"

Numberman768
Lichess Feedback - Pleeeeeeeeeease Lichess! Notification nightmares.#12

It is such a small thing in terms of how much of the screen it takes up. How is it bugging you that much? I hardly even notice it. I really like how lichess has done this kind of thing cant see any re…

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - PERFECT BONG CLOUD OPENING#3

Thats not the bongcloud, thats the transvetite opening.

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - Profile picture and avatar in Lichess#11

Its great the way it is. There is also the consideration of moderating peoples pictures. Lichess doesnt need the hassle of getting into what is and isnt allowed. Im here to play chess, not look at peo…

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - Dear all, please stop playing with +0 time controls unless you're playing bullet chess#6

While i agree, people can play anything they want. Fun is the name of the game.

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - More classical tournaments, rapid tournaments with increment.#13

I think longer tournaments would be a magnet for cheats. More tournaments with increments would be great. It doesnt really seem right for someone to win a tournament because they are better at scrambl…

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - New Month, New Titled Arena#14

Always great to watch.

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - Rapid battle tournament#1

Nevermind

Numberman768
Lichess Feedback - People excluded from top 10 list?#3

Ah fair enough.

Numberman768