lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Frozenedge666"

47 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Situation with one GM.#16

If you believe the threat to be more then a troll then direct contact with the lichess mods or admins would be the better/appropriate way to go about it. Good luck Sir

Frozenedge666
General Chess Discussion - Situation with one GM.#14

Personally Lance5500 if someone acts like that towards you, I dont think you should even acknowledge them!! They are simply looking for a reaction.. Just dont let them get to you :)

Frozenedge666
General Chess Discussion - Donation Challenges to Streamers on Lichess#17

Has dst00 paid yet?

Frozenedge666
Lichess Feedback - unfair.#8

@slowfun it doesnt matter about the reason, you cheated in a rated game by using an engine. You did it on purpose despite knowing the rules of the site. Its a fair label imo

Frozenedge666
Lichess Feedback - Feature request - LichessTV chat#9

Im disappointed in you Hedgehogs!! Clearly a swift ban-hammer needs to be enforced.. cant let HH get away with that poor excuse for humour.

Frozenedge666
General Chess Discussion - Donation Challenges to Streamers on Lichess#2

no $1000 challenge i see.. pfft

Frozenedge666
Game analysis - How many games of chess can i win in under 1 sec? #10

Congratulations, your longest game was 12 moves.. you truly deserve the 2700 rating

Frozenedge666
General Chess Discussion - People need to be quicker to report cheaters#5

Does it depend on the number of people reporting or the evidence provided?! Would be nice to know the specifics from a moderator, so in future the system can run more efficiently

Frozenedge666
General Chess Discussion - People need to be quicker to report cheaters#2

Well doesnt that all rest on the speed of the moderators though? Even if the reports are sent, its the moderators discretion whether or not he's banned/flagged.

Frozenedge666
Off-Topic Discussion - Pathetic attempt to derail lichess#6

All aboard the lichess hype train!! Next stop, world domination.. #FilthyHippies

Frozenedge666