lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:usaplayer2019"

20 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - https://lichess.org/analysis/rnbqkb1r/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPNPPPP/1RBQKBNR_w_Kkq_-_0_1#11

@Fluke2010 said in #1: > Puzzle: get to this position in 5 moves, ending with black making the fifth and final move. Is it mate? and that impossible because move 1 is white move 2 is black move 3 is w…

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - Does Lichess ban a user just because many people reports this for cheating?#9

I agree with @BoliviaRoots

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - FIDE World Cup - Delight for Duda as Carlsen crushes Fedoseev#60

You gotta practice!

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - how do you get a title#13

thanks

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - how do you get a title#10

@Sarg0n what does a cm stand for

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - Game with 4 Queens (wanted the 5th but my opponent left the game)#9

you missed checkmate on the 27th move after he played kd4 if you played c6# game over and on move 39 after he played king to g3 you had Qg1 mate!

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - Game with 4 Queens (wanted the 5th but my opponent left the game)#8

why dint you just checkmate him dont just try to queen all your pawns! you might have stalemated him

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - how do you get a title#1

how do you get lm or fm or im or gm before your name and what does lm even stand for?

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - Why cant i get past 1500 in rapid?#30

no it really does not you can be a great chess player and your rating can be 200

usaplayer2019
General Chess Discussion - Why cant i get past 1500 in rapid?#27

@Vkums do puzzles play games and look over them go back and you will start to get better and win more games and also rating does not matter

usaplayer2019