lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ryan121"

2759 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - AI on lichess#7

There are many AI accounts in all Social Media. To make the sites look very active and lively attracting human members.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - how do you check mate with knight and bishop?#4

https://lichess.org/sqd4B5qX

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - how do you check mate with knight and bishop?#3

You must gradually force the opponent's king to the corner square which has the same color of the bishop. Take note of the 50 move draw rule. You can practice against the computer In reality, K vs K +…

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Any suggestion for books about tatics?#6

Encyclopedia of Chess Combination is one of the best and most difficult books for tactics.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - How to think 9-10 moves a head?#24

Practice with King and Pawn endgame. It's a race who promotes first.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Pure Memorization Technique to Increase Rating#13

I get your idea. You want to be a strong Intuitive player. I suggest you start with the 125 greatest chess games. https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chesscollection?cid=1036062

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Can child play Better that adults?#12

Yes if he plays a lot especially in school vacation. I was barber shop king beating old adults and beat peers with rook odds and sometimes queen odds.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Books Recommended#8

If you are playing OTB tournaments and want to be a NM or FM, Chess Informants is your best friend. I knew one person who became grandmaster by studying Chess Informant.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - I’m 51 years old, always been 1600, how do I become a GM , serious answers only please.#30

Be a volunteer in Neuralink Company of Elon Musk. The chipset will include Stockfish.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Some Advice Pls#8

I think you are more comfortable playing on screen than playing with physical board and pieces. Analyze Master's games on physical board.

ryan121