lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:RockDog100"

19 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Farewell#145

@JoannaTries said in #142: > No - I mean the opportunity to defend innocence is not present. I must simply agree. If we assume that he's innocent, a great injustice has taken place and there's no way …

RockDog100
Lichess Feedback - Farewell#141

@JoannaTries said in #139: > I'm just not down for this ' guilty until proven innocent' motto -especially when there's no possibility to do so. If I was playing devil's advocate I would answer that th…

RockDog100
Lichess Feedback - Farewell#137

@JoannaTries > how on earth do you think a chess player, a seasoned full-stack developer, that codes for the top chess site in the world... gets flagged for engine-use? Seriously. It's very simple: he…

RockDog100
Lichess Feedback - Farewell#131

Learning about the fact that he had a previous account on chess.com banned for cheating changes the way I perceive this situation quite a lot. His response to getting banned was also weaker than I wou…

RockDog100
Lichess Feedback - Farewell#41

This is outrageous. I've been following Pepellou for years and I would've never suspected him of cheating. He was always very aware that playing moves that the chat suggested during a rated game is no…

RockDog100
General Chess Discussion - Is using a written checklist ok?#5

In casual games? I'm pretty sure those aren't even checked for cheating. If your "checklist" consists on general ideas about Chess, like: "Develop your pieces!! Castle!! Control the centre!!" I don't …

RockDog100
General Chess Discussion - Candidates Day Eleven: Hyper-Bullet, the Breakfast of Champions#14

I like the titles of these recap blogs, pretty funny. Nojoke also learnt how to spell Nepomniachtchi's name over time, so there's a sense of progression as well.

RockDog100
General Chess Discussion - White moves and wins#6

https://lichess.org/training/themes Bottom right.

RockDog100
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen versus Nepomniachtchi: FIDE World Championship Round 3#21

They can draw all they want, as long as every game is as interesting as the second one. Exciting games are exciting no matter the result.

RockDog100