lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Iamyourgf123"

30 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#23

@Passionate_Player said in #22: > To hell with the mockers. WORDS MAY HURT KIDS ARE ALSO HERE

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#21

@Passionate_Player said in #17: > Off topic discussion will help you share your feelings and gain knowledge. (Best case that is) to let others tease you? even when you are not good

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#20

@Sarg0n said in #14: > All the Indian school pupils gather here. I hope they learn something useful^^ sir for what would they gather?

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#19

@Lasker5 said in #15: > Well, I thought you're the one who started it. Your posts like > > #5 > > Quoting people with no specific reasons (to say 'I agree' or something like that) is pretty lame & use…

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#13

@FutureAstronomer said in #11: > Stop talking stupid things, shut up. you be nice i will be nice

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#12

@FutureAstronomer said in #11: > Stop talking stupid things, shut up. i won't you are not my DAD to tell me what to do

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#10

@FutureAstronomer said in #7: > -_- > > > > Kids like you would turn it into an absolute spam-forum. HELLO DAD THANKS FOR TELLING ME I WON'T LIKE TO BE YOUR GF

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - is off topic discussion helpful?#2#9

@hisokaxhunter said in #8: > Yep, I can release stress like you people has no reasonn to play!

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - How do lichess choose mods? (I don't want you to know who I am.)#26

@Mantram_PateL said in #24: > Why? Aliens are any living beings that exist in our Universe. Including humans. it says YOU ARE A ALAIEN!

Iamyourgf123
Off-Topic Discussion - How do lichess choose mods? (I don't want you to know who I am.)#23

@Pro_PrarthanaR_2009 said in #22: > Said a boy looking into the mirror seeing his own u_l_ face. i am suffering and you ccheat?

Iamyourgf123