lichess.org
Donate

I played another perfect game!

"I'm not slighting nor ignoring anything you said, I just don't think it's important."

That is literally ignoring. For a 180 IQ genius your logic has more holes than Swiss.
the most depressing part is he's flexing on a win against a 600 points lower player, man i actually pity him lol
@IPunishDaddy2007 I understand. No, really I do understand you now. So you basically got here and were just proud of what you achieved. The only thing I don't understand, if you are new to chess, why do you think to know better than us what is good or bad and what is a "kiddie game" and what a "serious one". Why do you know better than us if you just tried it out and we have years of experience with it? And how does Lol challenge you? Lol is designed for average people, everyone with high IQ would be really bored playing Lol. Sure, there is some strategy, but mostly it is clicking and fighting, retreating and fighting. Nothing that would suit somebody that intelligent.
oh boy, 180 IQ prodigy huh? not surprised he probably just forgot the negative sign infront of the 180
@Komokid I think he was just bad at substraction. He might have thought that 300-120 was 120 and now he has to stick to that 180 IQ because he would have to admit he cannot do simple maths.
economic stance: idiot

IQ level: idiot

martial arts level: idiot

conclusion, flexer bragger, and most importantly, idiot

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.