lichess.org
Donate

Stop saying "When Covid-19 is over"...it will never be over.

Kids...I am a retired scientist in the chemistry/microbiology field. You can make your little gangs and downvote whatever your today leader tells you to, but that does not alter truth.
The world is witnessing an avoidable tragedy on live television. It literally is too late to contain it in some parts of the world.Wake up to yourselves and use your obvious intelligence to try to save lives rather than put shit on a person who knows a bit more about stuff at this time.
yeah the downthumb crew are out in force , i wouldnt mind but combined they couldnt knock the skin of custard , im just gonna ignore the wazzocks as they get off on folk pointing out they are wazzocks , dont let the numpties wind you up bunyip they just aint worth it
@bunyip You claim to be knowledgeable on this. But does science not say I can take my mask off and not social distance?
And Black fungus is walking up 😱🥶🥶 Combination of covid ad black fungus!!!
@chess_cactus You're right that talking heads should not be accepted at face value. Tucker Carlson, for example, successfully argued that he has no obligation to tell the truth on his show, and that no reasonable person would believe what he says - and a judge agreed!

We should be taking medical advice from the experts: hospitals, virologists, medical schools, epidemiologists, and medical researchers. They are a helluva lot more credible than a YouTube nutjob misrepresenting facts to support a politicized conclusion.
No comment - except - appologies to lobster in advance ----- Covid may be a a prelimenary to chemical warfare - if we don't secure Peace and a very long lasting Peace - then only God know what could be in store for us down the road -- hence the madness n the urgency for Peace -- it is there - it is everywhere - it is the solution - the solution to everything --- i'll stop now - sorry whitelobster.
Chris.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.