lichess.org
Donate

About stats, and the "%" of completed games...

Hi all!

Just want to know if there is an option I can click on and choose if I want, or not, play against some opponents that have a bad habit to not complete their games. Like, clicking on a button, and a pop-up window asking for "what percentage of completed games is OK for you to randomly play against future opponents?", or something like that.

On my stats page, I can see that I completed 100% of my games. But, today, I encountered an opponent that voluntary disconnected after many bad moves (some days, this happen on like 15 to 20% of the games I play; sometimes, it happen for 50% of the games, even more if the opponent played under 1000 matchs), and when I'd took a look at his/her profile, "surprisingly", this person completed only 70% of his games (sometimes less). Seems that this person use to have quite some bad habit on disconnections without clicking on the "resign" button, and, for that reason, he/she has been another player added to my no play list (like many others in this precise situation).

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.