lichess.org
Donate

Facebook to allow calls of violence against Russians (Reuters)

Uh Victoria Nuland (do you even know who she is) admitted there were what she called biological research laboratories in Ukraine. keep pretending that is Russian propaganda, people who lied about Iraqi wmd's still pretend Bush was justified, too, in attacking Iraq.
Apparantly, Lichess has no problem with Russian propaganda and disinformation, Lichess seems to be the place for it. Bummer. I hope people don't read these lies about Ukraine and actually believe them.
@pretzelattack1 said in #41:
> Uh Victoria Nuland (do you even know who she is) admitted there were what she called biological research laboratories in Ukraine. keep pretending that is Russian propaganda, people who lied about Iraqi wmd's still pretend Bush was justified, too, in attacking Iraq.

Ok, let's pretend we know for sure this is true. Should we then proceed to shell the laboratories? Some liberators ask Ukrainians for directions on how to go Kyiv, how the h3ll can we assume they're doing surgical war. Oops excuse me, surgical operation. This debate also have very concrete results on the ground and outside or our echoe chamber.
no we should proceed to agree to negotiate with Russia on ending the war, starting off by conceding the point that Ukraine is a vital strategic interest of Russia's, and they have a justified fear of a NATO backed government in Ukraine with wmd's on the borders of Russia. Like China suggests. so we dont get in a nuclear war.
Right, so russia started the war but the world should make Ukraine to surrender in order to avoid further war? We have seen it somewhere 80 years ago...
@pretzelattack1 said in #44:
> no we should proceed to agree to negotiate with Russia on ending the war, starting off by conceding the point that Ukraine is a vital strategic interest of Russia's, and they have a justified fear of a NATO backed government in Ukraine with wmd's on the borders of Russia. Like China suggests. so we dont get in a nuclear war.

Well they need your help to facilitate the negotiations.

I'm not sure I'd be willing to negotiate with dictator who proved so many times that when he says he won't do something he'll do it in less than a couple of months. This is pathological lies not white lies. How I am coping with those persons does not include negotiating with them. As I said this ain't a theoretical debate.
Putin got elected, and if he were replaced Russia would be reacting the same way. they need China's help in facilitating the negotiations. China, military power in its own right, greatest population, on its way to surpassing the US as the world's foremost economy, neighbor of Russia, which you claimed is being run by a pathological liar of a dictator. China, who thinks the US is more to blame for this war than the US. to understand why this is so, you have to acquaint yourself with the history behind this dispute, the 20 plus years of NATO expansion, contrary to the agreement between the US and Russia when the USSR dissolved itself. 20 years of lying, along with the lies about incubator babies during the first Gulf War and nonexistent WMD's during the second. but you think one side is telling the truth and the other is lying.

Hold yourself to the same standard you hold Russians like Karjakin, and question the lies of your government. first, you have to learn enough to recognize them.
@Alex_1987 said in #39:
> Ok, @polylogarithmique let me assume you really don't understand and really want to know.
> How do I know what russians believe? Because I understand the language and am able to follow their media?
Again. Their media is controlled by the state and does not necessarily reflect on the people's opinions.
> Not to go far, first post in this topic: lichess.org/forum/off-topic-discussion/lichess-is-a-propaganda-platform
Well, I can easily find posts of American antivaxers. But I wouldn't assume that every American is an antivaxer.
Guys what is this achieving concretely on the ground?! This ain't a game of chess, it's war. sigh

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.