lichess.org
Donate

Trump or Biden?

@Under-the-radar said in #71:
> Ah ok. So which of these three categories is old clouse?
I don't think he's a fan of him, but perhaps you should ask him!
@twighead said in #72:
> I don't think he's a fan of him, but perhaps you should ask him!
Ah, I was under the impression you were describing Republican voters, and not specifically Trump voters.
@salmon_rushdie said in #68:
> He absolutely wont, I'd be willing to bet on it (:

Here one must remember that Joe Biden, or more properly his team, has cast the US standing in most of the world in ruins. That's a done deed. It will not be difficult for Donald Trump to improve on that, and I say that knowing full well that Trump is incompetent.
@Cassiodorus1 said in #75:
> Here one must remember that Joe Biden, or more properly his team, has cast the US standing in most of the world in ruins. That's a done deed. It will not be difficult for Donald Trump to improve on that, and I say that knowing full well that Trump is incompetent.
If anything it's the opposite direction.

Biden hasn't been talking about abandoning or extorting all of our allies lol
If the USA further elects a bloke who walks like a choo choo, falls up stairs, gets lost walking off stage, mixes up world leaders and... oh I give up... this is gonna be a long list...
Atleast the Indian elections have a 1000 times better and obvious choices
@Cassiodorus1 said in #78:
> Risking nuclear war = "helping our allies" lol
Nice 'according to this guys opinion' youtube video

Know how many of these 'expert predictions' I've heard and seen fail to pass?

Same people that were writing that Kyiv would be conquered in 3 days

The US fought directly with a million chinese soldiers in Korea - no nuclear war

The US fought directly with 11,000 Soviets and 300,000 chinese in Vietnam - no nuclear war

It's called brinksmanship and madman theory,

No ones going to do any such thing, but they'd love for people to believe they would.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.