lichess.org
Donate

Very soon I will compete in my 1,000th game on Lichess!

I am accepting applications open to any serious player who want s to enjoy the challenge of a good game which is equally matched and competitive and inspires creativity. A real game of chess. I you would like to celebrate this occasion with me and be my 1000th opponent know there are only 11 games I have to use for interviews. I'm on 988 now. ok, watch your back. abandon all hope. later
best wishes for your thousand games. I would be happy to write your thousandth match. In less than two hours. Now I have to go eat.
I'LL FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW COWARD!

THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY 1000TH WIN (WHICH WILL PROBABLY OPPOSE A CHALLENGER FOR THE WORLD TITLE) YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING EVER AGAIN - IF YOU INVOLVE THE POLICE EVERYONE DIES - IF YOU TRY TO REPORT ME TO LICHESS STAFF OR THE MAFIA FOR THAT MATTER AND BEHOLD: EVERYONE DIES - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...(you have no choice. you have to pay me the money. it's a forced move!) ha ha ha ha SEE YOU IN HELL spieldeslebens!

love,

Archaeon
oh how creative. I can tell you are a very special boy, @terrible_patzer3000, de ha ha ha hahaha..but I'm afraid I failed to understand your full meaning here. i know it is because Iam narrow minded and not creative or think good but I'm interested if you think it's important. So if you can be patient with me just explain a little what it is ,in fact, you are trying to put across.

Okay, stay safe

Ohhhhhhh! I was doin' stupid shit and out of nowhere it came to me! You were callin' me out! Of course, how foolish of me to post this thread and omit the famous celebrity TV event that inspired it all!
You wanna see the game. You right to..It's good! enjoy it

horrible game riddled with blunders from both sides.
By the way, I am in my 30s, and not a boy
Back for more, Patzer Boy?
Well, you're right, about this game. But You don't have fully intact good judgment as you fail to mention the rating difference and who won. Regardless, it's like I'm blind most of the time and make one perpetual wrong move after another and can not control it, but I played 5 3 minute blitz tournaments one day then played some more blitz games like Jedi man. every game a work of art, unique, dynamic, interesting to unforld and they'll all posted on my profile like a public execution. Now I lost about 60 out of 68 games in a row but clearly a dramatic flair of unique style and unusually challenging play emerges from time pressure as the migration to pure intuition inevitably comes reality. it's Thinking fucks me up up that I pu kcuF - as if. .I taht!

Well, son, as much as I love sharing my struggles and victories in life, even victory in death, but you have school home work and girl friend notes to put yourself into and I have a responsibility to this world dusting and covertly bugging/changing bug batteries for the CIA located in all public postings of the 10 Commandments (but there's six hundred+ Commandments! They don't need to know) . God only knows what they do with that surveillance. I think they ARE intelligent and they have a contingency plan organization who sniffs 'christian intelligence' in the case of the Jesus Christ being the false messiah that was actually the Messiah because it's an alluring offer they're smart enough to consider it beyond the scope of their perspective, and possible despite and pending their investigation if they rule the possibility great enough and the cost of membership reasonable enough then they will convert as a single entity to catholic (why?) and all within also. This is a well-shredded unknown documented redundantly and an undying very real possibility on paper kept secret but the twist is we see an even higher intelligence coming from the Lord who does not honor their interest in the benefits slayed out in the bible and the nature without giving possible notice to the possible goodness level of the possible god of their very real investigation, cold, sterile, impersonal, not moving so on. So despite all their combined intellect despite the word of believers and all they hear about it they still can only continue checking ever inconclusively bound in the dark for lookin' sideway at the wrong original Gangsta the Real G, GOD. The Lord will not allow them to come to the light....so far. Now that's top secret shit. Don't tell anyone else. The CIA will deny it. The police do not care. You doctor will only the words the lord once and summarily judge you are delusional...so on. no this secret is for you to bear.

Don't try to warn the CIA. They'll deny it while they mark you as a security liability and if you're never heard how fast your life can take a turn and go in unexpected marginally dramatic and change beyond all scope then threaten the CIA!Welcome to your new life!... even if it's just making them look stupid.

This is probably more information than your fresh young mind can bear at one time. So does noting exist or is it just a pretend thing? for $10,000 bring the proof of your answer and your best back here with a notary and 2 money orders, postal type, for 20 and 40 USD and a state ID....and a pizza. If you have a cat, bring the cat but if it's dog don't bring a dog or ANY other animal or little play friends.

So maybe now you want to revise your statement regarding blunders and you actual level of familiarity with blunders now that you see you don't see but a drop in the ocean.....but real blunders, my boy`, ; plunder usunder!

You have 24 hours to comply - No CoPS - NO StafF - nO ShiT

P.S. Did you love the thousand game or what, you never said? - ah aha ha ha hahahah ahahaha YOU kept reading, NOT ME! ah aha ha ha hah aha

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.