lichess.org
Donate

Trump 2020

22 January
Trump: ‘We have it totally under control’

While attending the Davos conference in Switzerland, Trump makes his first public comment about coronavirus. “We have it totally under control,” he tells the US cable channel CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

19 February
‘When we get into April…’

Addressing a group of governors, Trump predicts the virus will disappear. “I think it’s going to work out fine. I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus.”
Joe Biden a pedo...a way to go. The dude broke down when they were questioning him about the woman he molested. GO TRUMP! Now that I think about it, I would be glad if American people choose Biden just to see after a few months how stupid they were. Trump is one of those people that is not yet corrupted by those morons. Trump is weird and sometimes hard to understand (and wrong), but I really think he is trying what he can. Not much can you do when everyone is against you, that's how you know you are different.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrWejq91MzQ
Besides, people got a faulty thinking. President's can't do all that much and people will always be dissapointed. You think Joe Biden is a miracle? Get out of here...
Trump doesn't know how to shut his mouth sometimes, replacing words like "medicine" with disinfectant was especially cringy but I do think he's a genuine and earnest public servant and an expert in his respective fields. He's an honest and good man, with a lot going for him and to bring to the table. He is certainly the best american president in recent memory and on part with Lincoln.

I voted for him once and would again, even if he wasn't running against a senile creep.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.