lichess.org
Donate

Today I finally scored 2500 on atomic

Hello everyone. Today I finally scored 2500 on atomic. It cost me a lot of effort. Yesterday I lost 3 games and won 57. Today I got to the top 1. Now I will wait for @fast-tsunami to be able to dial 2550. I know that many people don't think I'm the best. The same fast-tsunami plays better than me.
And what do you think, which of the active players can still play stronger than me for 30 seconds?
(@sutcunuri don't suggest it, I'm a little stronger in atomic)
ur highest is 2533
And ur hyper farming i saw in atomic shield that your true rating in slow timing is 2100
hit 2400 in slow timing and ill be impressed
There's no point in me doing this because I'm already 2500. Why would I lose 100 points? And yes, I play badly in the shield because I take 100% of the berserker and players like you really don't like to take berserkers in return. They just chop frags and that's why my rating becomes small. And yes, playing the shield I'm not tuned in to it. I play on the lawn, listen to music and don't really try. And believe me, I can also beat any top player by 3 + 2, it's just long and boring, as I refuse
@DERG_CHESS said in #8:
> Hope u Hit 2600 soon!

Nobody is going to hit 2600 with a low enough rating deviation to qualify for the leaderboard before 2023, mark my words.
@Statham_13 said in #1:
> Hello everyone. Today I finally scored 2500 on atomic. It cost me a lot of effort. Yesterday I lost 3 games and won 57. Today I got to the top 1. Now I will wait for @fast-tsunami to be able to dial 2550. I know that many people don't think I'm the best. The same fast-tsunami plays better than me.
> And what do you think, which of the active players can still play stronger than me for 30 seconds?
> (@sutcunuri don't suggest it, I'm a little stronger in atomic)
Congratulations!!!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.