lichess.org
Donate

Israel illegally "seizes" 800 hectares of land in the West Bank

I support Israel 100%. None of your antisemitic propoganda can change the way I think or feel. I have seen all the videos I need to see, and they all were taken by HAMAS "freedom fighters" on October 7th. I wish the USA had a real President and not the one in office now, that would not only help Istael with money, but with American solidiers, and pilots and big, destructive bombs. hanks for the YouTube videos. They were pretty funny. Got more?
@MartinPlath said in #15:
> I am a racist? Based on what?

> Go ahead, tell it, you deeply hate them and you want to eliminate all of them, tell what you really hide inside, tell it.
To which you replied:
> Your last sentence: yes.
Either that or you're a troll. Or both.
See also:
> Israel are creators, Palestinians
destroyers.
@MartinPlath said in #16:
> I assure you I am not liberal,
My point exactly.
@MartinPlath said in #16:
> Obviously the vibe here is to jump on the antisemetic bandwagon and attack anyone who has their own point of view by calling them names.
@MartinPlath said in #22:
> None of your antisemitic propoganda can change the way I think or feel.
Not to get political, but there are two #14. If you click the #14 on wassim's post it scrolls down to show martinplath's post. I note that a post was removed. Bug?
@A_Dragon_Riding_King said in #25:
> Not to get political, but there are two #14. If you click the #14 on wassim's post it scrolls down to show martinplath's post. I note that a post was removed. Bug?
I noticed too. #6 was removed by the modos.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.