lichess.org
Donate

I'm 2088 in bullet (I was 2090)

#1, it is an OK rating. Not very very super, but not bad. At least you are higher than me 🙂
I know... Great improvements for me in a few months... really happy with what I have achieved.. Hope to do better this year:)
@MrPushwood

All right. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock!!

I think I've the advantage, though: I just finished reading "New York 2140" by Kim Stanley Robinson (best known for his Mars trilogy), which is a step up from "2001 A Space Odyssey."

Fortunately, it's been a long time since I read 1001 Nights and I've absolutely put 101 Dalmations out of my memory entirely!!
Funny you should mention 1001...I just picked up a cool copy of it today from one of those Little Free Library things ("UNEXPURGATED EDITION"!).

And I always thought Kim Stanley Robinson was best known for being named after an actress (or else for being confused with Frank M Robinson).
@MrPushwood

The actress who played third base for the Orioles?

Seriously though, good pickup on Arabian Nights - I think if you had the censored version, it'd be more of a pamphlet than book! How's the cover art?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.