lichess.org
Donate

A bet with shadow1414

Shadow messaged me an hour ago saying that he believes he will have a higher classical rating than me by Saturday next week. I was pretty amused when I got his message, considering he is only 1800, but I thought I better give him the benefit of the doubt. Now we’ve decided to make a bet on it. If he manages to surpass me then I will create a thread of his choice, and if he fails, then... hehehe!

Actually I haven't thought about what I will bet on yet, so I’ve come to you guys for help lol. Any ideas are welcome :D
May the odds be ever in my favour. xD
He has to start a new account: shadow1421
If you win, he will lose leadership and promote you instead in his own fanclub; if you lose, you lose leadership in your fanclub while shadow gets promoted to be a leader instead :P Just an idea!
May the power of horsey be with both of you! Tae7 do more puzzles and increase your classical rating as well :)
Honestly idk if shadow can make it. Considering it's only one week and an increase of 300 points.
But if he has the motivation. I believe he can :)
GL
He forgot to say that he said "Wanna do a bet?" as a joke.
What shadow-filled trouble you have gotten yourself into, tae7 I mean rick astley's #1 fan!
@HorseyIsBest.
I purposely made it visible, because I'm not trying to rickroll people right-now, I'm just trying to make Tae7 happy by posting his favorite song!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.