lichess.org
Donate

Some bugs with the version 6.0.3 for Android

Hi Lichess...
I am not sure if it's only me who is experiencing these bugs or all of us. I downloaded the version 6.0.3 and noticed two inconveniences.

From my app I cannot not see when my friends are online. It doesn't show up that icon that normally pops up on the right up corner when a friend is online.
I attache a picture to illustrate better when I am connected from my phone and when i am online from my computer. At that moment I had three friends online, but the app doesnt notify me.

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOyW9zkqWAV5fljW-cUCJBTrCLSLST-Yjq4VeTzTk1xPpk8PmPy6lqwODs56yP07w/photo/AF1QipMoOt0b5mw90vg4eCOJLZqpi_hDkf2GztYBny12?key=ZUJhek5NNG9NcUlTamJXd2dUQ3Q2Y2R4MHlUbXBB

The second niggle that I noticed it's that Everyone is always marked as being "on fire" in the torunaments...even when the tournament hasn't started yet. I attached a picture to illustrate better.

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOyW9zkqWAV5fljW-cUCJBTrCLSLST-Yjq4VeTzTk1xPpk8PmPy6lqwODs56yP07w/photo/AF1QipOP__mTwa671vlKuRctulqnm0jEIKBLGHYy72Az?key=ZUJhek5NNG9NcUlTamJXd2dUQ3Q2Y2R4MHlUbXBB

Anyways, thank you lichess.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.