casual games only:(
Vote Chess TEAM
Team leader: Chessatom
Benefits of joining:
- Take part in a game against one of the world's strongest engines
- Improve your own correspondence chess skills by discussing moves with others
- No obligation to vote on every single move
- Make the team's analysis better by posting your ideas
- The more votes there are, the better the moves will be
- It's fun!
Inspired by this thread: http://en.lichess.org/forum/general-chess-discussion/how-about-a-team-to-defeat-stockfish-level-8 (Credit goes to todo_pro for his idea!)
Hey guys, I see that this thread looks pretty dead, but I wanted to play a game against Stockfish again. I would be happy to use my computer as well and see how we can exploit the mistakes this medioc
Did a game get started?
level 8 stockfish :D
I would want to try level 8 again.
Les goooooo s-fish level 8
If you are interested in another game against Stockfish (level 7 or 8), please express your interest here, and state whether you want to play level 7 or 8. If we get at least 5-7 interested people, th
Game 1 study: http://lichess.org/study/LrCkgVxY (for contributing privileges, ask me and I'll invite you)
This thread will make it easier to access our games! Game 1: http://en.lichess.org/14tbZMCW (started on 4/27/2016)