lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:user589544"

32 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Rage quits and waiting time#5

actually when anonymous guys leave the game and dont resign is for you to be fustrated they are not angry they want to kinda take your time and they r want you to feel unconfortabl.

user589544
Lichess Feedback - Rage quits and waiting time#4

when people get fustrated they ofthen spam the add time button +15 sec it happened to me when i played anonymous but as registered it was the first time ever. also if you play very slow in blitz or ra…

user589544
Lichess Feedback - Rage quits and waiting time#2

i encountered a registered rage quitter it was actually funny because it was the first time: https://lichess.org/XWzOmMxBqdGJ he started spamming the add button

user589544
General Chess Discussion - How to create your own BOT?#23

@20 is not in a common sense but is right. if some tutorial videos will be on YT about that i guess you will be able to make it. @22 well nope. today's world rich is who he/she the crowd likes. footba…

user589544
Off-Topic Discussion - Hey! How are you feeling tonight?#4

akward how do you spell it i dont even know i feel *****. -not because of chess-

user589544
General Chess Discussion - hey i got an epic idea for those who want to see magnus vs leela!#4

ok then forget it

user589544
General Chess Discussion - hey i got an epic idea for those who want to see magnus vs leela!#1

u all people, gather together, like 40-50 of you should all message magnus and ask if he wants to play leela i think he should be suprised and at least give an answer?

user589544
General Chess Discussion - GM Andrew Tang Defends Humanity Against Leela Chess Zero#7

@6 +1 but he said he wont play engines but whatever he played the magnus app witch is an engine.

user589544
General Chess Discussion - GM Andrew Tang Defends Humanity Against Leela Chess Zero#4

magnus play leela +!!!444 magnus is royal blood. King magnus was a king of Norway. Magnus is therefore a smart man so he plays good chess.

user589544