lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:superhero098"

48 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Reward Tournament#10

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is valuable =)

superhero098
General Chess Discussion - Reward Tournament#8

Thanks for your feedback. i am happy to know more of the forthcoming challenges that will be face during the pre and post tournament session. By the way are you the admin or lichess management? i woul…

superhero098
General Chess Discussion - Reward Tournament#4

If less people the reward would be $10, if more people ,it would be $20

superhero098
General Chess Discussion - Reward Tournament#3

Well i'm interested to know if online chess player would be willing to join tournament set up online here. Since it is just the same type like what being played public.

superhero098
General Chess Discussion - Reward Tournament#1

Who want to join me for reward basis tournament ??? Duration : 60minutes Time Control : 5minutes per game Reward : Champion $20 Fee : FREE Sponsorship : Me Reason : To Check Chess Player Playing Habit…

superhero098
Game analysis - New Tournament 101#5

What about allowing unlimited players to join .The more crowds, the better

superhero098
[You can't access this team forum post]
Game analysis - New Tournament 101#3

okay,lets me change my previous timing. It would be 3minutes +0 seconds in 1 hour period. the tournament will only allow 20players to play. it is swiss system. It is rated and i intend to bring crowds…

superhero098
Game analysis - New Tournament 101#1

Hi everyone!!! I would like to create a new tournament over here. Anyone interested to join ? 5minutes per game within 30minutes. Maximum 20 players only. Just play for fun and create new contacts and…

superhero098
General Chess Discussion - Open Invitation Tournament#1

Hi everyone!!! I would like to create a new tournament over here. Anyone interested to join ? 5minutes per game within 30minutes. Maximum 20 players only. Just play for fun and create new contacts and…

superhero098