Free online Chess server. Play Chess now in a clean interface. No registration, no ads, no plugin required. Play Chess with the computer, friends or random opponents.
Sign in
Reconnecting

Search "user:shakki-mestari123"

80 posts found

Lichess Feedback - Condition of entry for variants arena - Is there any purpose to it. I claim it's unnecessary #2

I agree it should be less, maybe 10.

by shakki-mestari123
Game analysis - Draw in a timeout #3

Thanks, I thought he timed out.

by shakki-mestari123
Game analysis - Draw in a timeout #1

Why was this game drawn? https://lichess.org/EkvVM21G Firstable if this is considered insufficent material shouldn't it be declared a draw earlier? Secondable shouldn't it be quite easy to implimen…

by shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - knight - bishop? #11

I think bishop is better in most cases

by shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - Are there things similar to chess? #6

@g3Bb2 I see.

by shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - Are there things similar to chess? #2

You could try chess 960 where the starting position of the pieces is random so there is no opening theory.Also in crazyhouse variant there is little theory and it's complicated.

by shakki-mestari123
Lichess Feedback - Blitz games n + 3 #5

Select community and then questions and answers from the top of the screen.

by shakki-mestari123
Game analysis - Does this game look suspicious to you? #15

I think besides low average centipawn loss, cheating can be easily detected from consitant move times.

by shakki-mestari123
Game analysis - Can someone please tell me why when he castled here he made a MASSIVE blunder?! #3

yes it is.

by shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - angry players #9

@laatikko I think it's quite normal to get angry after you lose in chess. Of course it's easier to talk shit in internet than in real life. I have sometimes typed that kind of stuff after I have lost.…

by shakki-mestari123