lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:shakki-mestari123"

334 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Just wanted to say that this new "hide all ratings"-feature is really cool!#1

Thank you lichess staff. Stay awesome!

shakki-mestari123
Lichess Feedback - First game after logging in doesn't load#1

Why does the first game after logging into lichess take so long to load. I have often my first game of the day because an arena game didn't load fast enough and I lost by forfeit. But after that game …

shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - Does playing variants help with standard chess?#10

Maybe but playing standard chess definetly helps in variants... and standard chess :D

shakki-mestari123
Game analysis - It's never too late to blunder.#1

Yet another reminder that you shouldnever let you guard down, no matter how winning you are... https://lichess.org/nqqBDssNynh3

shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - Bortnyk wins Titled Arena (Formerly World Championship)#23

Banning double berzerking, as suggested above could be a great idea.

shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - Bortnyk wins Titled Arena (Formerly World Championship)#22

You definetly should discourage it. As it stands, the titled arena is a 1.5-minute bullet arena.

shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - What is the hardest variant according to you (and taking which side)?#15

Personally I find antichess hardest because of it's weird nature but overall I think you have to calculate the most inn crazyhouse.

shakki-mestari123
Lichess Feedback - Okay, I get that you are banning keyboard, but is this really necessary?#57

Did lichess ban keyboard? https://media.giphy.com/media/2dK0W3oUksQk0Xz8OK/giphy.gif

shakki-mestari123
Game analysis - A beautiful tactical seaquence from ine of my recenr games#2

Note to self, don't type these with a phone....

shakki-mestari123
General Chess Discussion - Can you construct a game where White checkmates by playing 5. Ng3#.#2

I'm struggling with it too. Can easily make it six moves, but not five. Mind sharing your ideas?

shakki-mestari123