lichess.org

Search "user:pawner85729"

33 posts found
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - Daily Tourneys Links#20

doesn't work kaz

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - What does Kagt think about Lichess v2?#14

I am now using the desktop version of the site on my phone and then I do get all the new features. Nice nice

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - KATG Champions League Tourney !#144

ok thanks guys @Aritrochess @jonnnyboy2000, another daft question incoming, is this the order we're playing in the rest of tourney too? So artian (provided he goes to the final) plays white the whole …

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - KATG Champions League Tourney !#141

schittering thanks for the heads up. Just a question here for big jonno, probably a daft one at that, is this a one off game or do we play both as white and black?

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - What does Kagt think about Lichess v2?#13

schittering, why don't i get the little flags next to the usernames?

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - KATG Champions League Tourney !#101

@aerythod please play your game vs starlite so i can have my revenge against him next :D

pawner85729
General Chess Discussion - Upcoming Prize Tournament, $50 Prize Pool#15

lets go!! luckily i won't have to worry about winning any prizes so no need to think too hard about that

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - KATG Champions League Tourney !#80

@jonnnyboy2000 Sorry being the moron I am didn't see the 'matches' button. So now I'm back on the ball. thanks

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - KATG Champions League Tourney !#74

Thanks CE! ok I will just trust you to take me through this. Do we play both of our two games before we move on to the other guys?

pawner85729
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - KATG Champions League Tourney !#72

we play everyone with both black and white right? I didn't quite understand what you said about who we play when, any chance you can explain that to me again? I am a bit slow :( thanks

pawner85729
Reconnecting