lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:onon2009"

36 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Dear Lichess, thank you for running out my time#7

@InkyDarkBird said in #6: > lichess.org/lag Yeah, but the lichess.org webpage simply doesn't load

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Dear Lichess, thank you for running out my time#4

@for_cryingout_loud said in #3: > @onon2009 the internet is like roads juste because all the other roads are fine does not mean the road to lichess does not have an accident and lichess does not contr…

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Dear Lichess, thank you for running out my time#2

PS: Lichess also gave me warnings about not letting my time run about or else giving me a temporary ban. I think that this is very ironic.

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Dear Lichess, thank you for running out my time#1

When I was playing blitz games today, I was surprised how bad the lichess internet connection was. When the site says RECONNECTING..., I thought my internet was bad, but when I went on other sites to …

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Player Opening Explorer#1

Can I make it impossible to players to view my games or use opening explorer to prepare me for a tournament? Or is closing your own account the only way to do that?

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Monthly trophies for monthly tournaments#21

More Skills=Fewer Games

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Monthly trophies for monthly tournaments#20

I am pretty sure that I haven't played more than 10 hours when I got the top 500

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Monthly trophies for monthly tournaments#18

Bro just get to something like 2200 or 2400 than you won't have any issues with getting a marathon trophy.

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Monthly trophies for monthly tournaments#16

@Smotrys said in #15: > I guess it would have to vary between time controls and variants as I can get top 100 in UB and KOTH if I wanted to, whereas in say superblitz I'd stand no chance. If you say t…

onon2009
Lichess Feedback - Monthly trophies for monthly tournaments#10

@Smotrys said in #9: > Maybe top 50 or 25 then? Skill issue, just become better

onon2009