lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:nk1406"

106 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Not showing the percentile in the rating perf tab#14

Hope it's just a bug! I agree that it is a good feature!

nk1406
Lichess Feedback - The new tournament overlay while spectating is not good#6

@Patrizsche I should have been more clear. I know that the OP was talking about mobile, but I am talking about in general (desktop and mobile). Placing the stream on the broadcast was an intentional d…

nk1406
Lichess Feedback - The new tournament overlay while spectating is not good#4

I am quite disappointed by the decision to allocate a gigantic block of space right in the midst of the moves, engine analysis, and opening book. Even though it isn't technically an "ad," it very much…

nk1406
Lichess Feedback - Bug: "addAnotherTheme" in Puzzle Streak, and adding themes does not work#1

Reproduction steps: Go to Puzzle Streak and do a puzzle In the "Puzzle Themes" box, there is an option "addAnotherTheme" in the dropdown instead of the usual "Add Another Theme." Adding a theme from t…

nk1406
Lichess Feedback - Random colour options for games#3

Out of all rated arena games which you have played (measuring this eliminates bias due to custom matches), you have had the white pieces 367 times, and the black pieces 359 times.

nk1406
Lichess Feedback - Random colour options for games#2

Out of the last 10 rated games you have played against human players, you have had the black pieces 4 times. Am I missing something?

nk1406
Community Blog Discussions - Tell me the elo!#31

I guessed A, C, B highest to lowest rating

nk1406
Lichess Feedback - Server Issues#14

To the people complaining about rating points: your rating is a reflection of your playing strength. If you lost points, you will earn them back quickly, assuming your playing strength has not changed.

nk1406
Game analysis - Opponent knows that the knight can move backwards#1

https://lichess.org/M2yFZiNf/black#10

nk1406
Game analysis - Don't resign before your opponent exploits your blunder!#2

White blunders, realizes the mistake, and then instantly resigns right as I blundered back Rc8!

nk1406