lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:narayan0811"

37 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - A Weapon against the Queen's Gambit?#4

Yo u shud play nimzo. This is because it is imbalanced and perfect for someone who wants chances. The nimzo offers various advantages. You can double whites pawns and try to win the c4 pawn. This shud…

NArayan0811
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - Super GMs are a disgrace to the chess world#54

akbar notjust that post about the crazyhouse thing. you keep insulting everybody INCLUDING CARLSEN!!!! what im saying is that u need to shut your face and look at the actual gms to find inspiration. n…

NArayan0811
General Chess Discussion - Super GMs are a disgrace to the chess world#35

Scorpion ur right i mean akbar, its almost like you say every single bad thing about peoples posts. like when i posted about beating legiondestroyer in crazyhouse, everybody said congratulations, exce…

NArayan0811
General Chess Discussion - LOL win#3

Who the heck is ur trash opponent. that. was absolute garbage bro. good comeback tho

NArayan0811
General Chess Discussion - i just beat the number 3 crazyhouse olayer on lichess!! 2673 rating#7

i like mad trash in crzyhouse

NArayan0811
General Chess Discussion - i just beat the number 3 crazyhouse olayer on lichess!! 2673 rating#6

yup!

NArayan0811
General Chess Discussion - i just beat the number 3 crazyhouse olayer on lichess!! 2673 rating#1

https://lichess.org/yoN3Ta2t/white#6 his name is legion destroyer and both of us played like trash.

NArayan0811
Game analysis - when you dont see how to mate him#4

great accuracu happy santa you played exetrmely well

NArayan0811
Lichess Feedback - Lost on time even though opponent couldn't win with his current pieces#30

how did u get there sd_2709

NArayan0811