lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:mvp2131"

21 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Why I am getting paired only with those who violated lichess terms?#2

Because you violated lichess ToS. If it wasn't for cheating, it's probably for some sort of rating manipulation or account sharing. You're rated 1200 in rapid and 2400 in bullet, which is just not fea…

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - The Kylobyte's Gambit#4

#2 1000 or below in the opening/general positional play, although tactically it plays like a 1600-1700 player (but even with tactics it has some horizon effect issues). Probably anyone rated 1300+ cou…

mvp2131
Lichess Feedback - Unable to take en passant#2

En passant is not a legal move in that position. It would only be legal if the pawn was on c5, rather than c6 (also, fwiw, not being able to take en passant didn't cost you the game. You were still fi…

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - Maia Chess: A human-like neural network chess engine#36

imo, the maia1 and maia5 are far stronger than an 1100 and 1500 lichess player, respectively. However, maia9 seems quite a good bit weaker in the couple of games I've played against it (or maybe it's …

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - Zaire Defense#3

I mean 4. d5 and 4... Nb8 are both incredibly terrible moves. d5 hangs the e pawn and Nb8 ignores the free material and un-develops. Even if the e pawn didn't hang for some reason, it would still be p…

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - Who is @RebeccaHarris?#2

Daniel Naroditsky

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - Feel like bullet should be considered a variant#16

#4 The winning move Magnus missed was, according to both Naka and Peter Leko, a ridiculous engine line (they also called it a "study-like" win, assuming you're talking about the Re7 line in the tiebre…

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - opponent not moving#10

Lichess doesn't like when you turn on the engine while playing a game, correct. Analyzing a different game without engine is a bit of a gray area, but I would tend to avoid it, especially if the line …

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - Is It True that People Like Magnus can see like 15 moves Ahed?#22

No, he's still chatbanned. Actually click on the link to one of his posts from today. I tried it both logged in and not logged in, and it gave me the 404.

mvp2131
General Chess Discussion - Is It True that People Like Magnus can see like 15 moves Ahed?#15

lol, punishdaddy's chatbanned. gg. Guarantee he doesn't do another game on this site now

mvp2131