lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:mikael6767"

67 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - How did you found lichess#23

It is not I who found it. It is it who found me. Just Kidding. My friend.

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - Best song ever?#50

"I Like It" by Hot Shade. I personally like this song very much. Best out of pop.

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - How much life is worth?#24

@bfchessguy said in #23: > Have you seen the video content? Nope. I just know this. As I said this is important, so I just do. NO video.

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - How much life is worth?#11

@ThEsMaRtgIrL_2012 said in #10: > Aint no way you did the lower and upper cases @mikael6767 !!! Well done!!! Thanks!

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - How much life is worth?#9

There is no cost for your life. The same thing is for your time but we all need money so we are forced to work and use our time on that instead of spending time with your family. The main purpose of a…

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - 10 reasons to get a stone instead of a cat#32

Why don't you just buy a stone cat statue. Pluses of a stone cat. 1. It won't poop everywhere 2. It won't vomit on the floor 3. You will sleep well 4. You can pet him 5. It is anti-cold-and-hot-tempar…

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - I’m doing it.#43

Just read the whole discussion. Long time wasn't here. Good luck dude, seriously. I didn't have this experience in life (yet). I am online and not in school. I know I am late to comment, but still, ma…

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - If you Could "Instantly" Learn a Language, What would it be?#39

@Approximation said in #35: > Front-end web development: JavaScript > > Back-end web development: JavaScript, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby > > Mobile development: Swift, Java, C# > > Game development: C++,…

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - If you Could "Instantly" Learn a Language, What would it be?#38

@salmon_rushdie said in #32: > Canadian There is no "Canadian" language. There is only English.

mikael6767
Off-Topic Discussion - If you Could "Instantly" Learn a Language, What would it be?#37

Ukrainian of course.

mikael6767