lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:jns0808"

79 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Is Ding Liren good for chess?#8

@Sarg0n said in #7: > I guess 90% of all Wch were weaker^^ I don't think that's the point though That's like saying that a physicist today is better than 90% of all physicists in history, when in real…

jns0808
Community Blog Discussions - Tournament Formats in Professional Chess#2

I dislike your refusal for grand final resets. Does that not mean the second last game is pointless for the winner's bracket players? Why play your toughest opponent when you can throw the game, win v…

jns0808
Off-Topic Discussion - jai shriram#10

@ih8loss said in #9: > The temple is the birthplace of ram. This is why Babur broke it and build his masjid there, to show superiority. Then, the Ram bhaktas did the same thing, but not to show superi…

jns0808
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#184

@rotten-toe said in #175: > "why don't we just let the government take care of it?" is a gross overestimation of how effective the US criminal justice system is at handling this sort of thing. The eff…

jns0808
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#183

@ChaeDoc said in #61: > Oh boy. Can you imagine an organisation making that defence? > > "It's not our jobs to make sure the children we have at our chess camps are safe from the sexual predators we e…

jns0808
General Chess Discussion - Why does Lichess give you the option of putting your USCF rating as any number you want.#3

@SkyFire3675 said in #1: > I personally don't think that Lichess should give the option to write any USCF rating you want. Please remember, that this is my opinion and not everyone may agree with it. …

jns0808
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#53

@ChaeDoc said in #44: > If you cheat at chess, repeatedly, your membership of a chess organisation can be revoked without the need for your cheating being proven in court, so why do some of you seem t…

jns0808
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#50

What I do not understand is why there is no criminal proceedings? If it is for a lack of evidence, then surely the lack of evidence would also apply to any disciplinary action that USCF is expected to…

jns0808
Lichess Feedback - Combine Trophies with a number#38

@Lance5500 said in #37: > You can focus on looking at your profile instead. Why not to try to win some marathon cups on your own? By this point surely you are strong enough to get the FM title if not …

jns0808
Lichess Feedback - Не подтверждают значок стримера#5

Oh cool, thanks #4

jns0808