lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:isyhgia1993"

78 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Eastern Bullet Tournament results not shown in profile#1

I played Eastern Bullet tournament earlier and the points and ranking did not show in my profile, cause? The other tournaments I played have all shown.

isyhgia1993
Lichess Feedback - Spectator evaluation board request#8

Hmm, then maybe the crux of the solugion would be to first improve the efficiency of in browser lichess stockfish analysis ? Also do people really regard stockfish analysis without opening or endgame …

isyhgia1993
Lichess Feedback - Spectator evaluation board request#6

What about a compromise? No "public" engine analysis while the game is still on except for those who disabled chat. But you can still directly link your computer to lichess stockfish and study live ga…

isyhgia1993
Lichess Feedback - Spectator evaluation board request#4

Also in regards to the possibility that some of the local end analysis may not be trustworthy, lichess could open the game for multiple local computer evaluation at once and then either filter out out…

isyhgia1993
Lichess Feedback - Spectator evaluation board request#3

What are the drawbacks that you mentioned? Personally, I doubt the spectator evaluation board can be used to cheat. And I am not talking about mandatory evaluation boards, you should be able to switch…

isyhgia1993
Lichess Feedback - Spectator evaluation board request#1

Lichess always shows the best players playing each other real time. I was wondering, that as a spectator, could we also use lichess stockfish to evaluate the game simultaneously? I for one have decent…

isyhgia1993
General Chess Discussion - Is there a way to petition for a ban of GM Sergey Karjakin & GM Shipov aka GM Crest64?#14

The better way would be to raise funds here to support Ukrainian people.

isyhgia1993
General Chess Discussion - Magnus wants 2900 ELO Rumors flying regarding defending World Title only if Fiourzja wins Candidates#18

Ding won't even be in the candidates by the looks of things lol.

isyhgia1993
General Chess Discussion - Magnus wants 2900 ELO Rumors flying regarding defending World Title only if Fiourzja wins Candidates#14

I have a strange feeling that magnus might indeed retire for a few years in the near future then return to regain the crown. Something no one has done before. Magnus isn't tired of chess, but tired of…

isyhgia1993
Off-Topic Discussion - How many of you do this?#1

It is cold here in Antartica. Recently I put lots of games into my game study collection and run local lichess stockfish analysis on all the moves to high depths. The heat from the CPU heats up my roo…

isyhgia1993