lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:gilad905"

9 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Fat Fritz 2 is a rip-off#250

@BornlessOne what article? I read the lichess article. I understood chessbase didn't disclose the code

gilad905
General Chess Discussion - Fat Fritz 2 is a rip-off#248

@Lichess, if FF2 is closed-source, how did you find out it's stockfish with minor mods?

gilad905
General Chess Discussion - Fat Fritz 2 is a rip-off#203

why would anyone even pay for a chess engine when there are free ones out there is beyond me... what, you beat latest stockfish in 10/10 games and you're now bored, looking for something stronger? :D

gilad905
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: daily playtime clock, for the addicts#1

Hi, my name is Gilad, And I've been addicted to bullet (anonymous) for at least half a year. Idea: add a clock that shows total game time played for today, so when you see it hit 3 hours, you know it'…

gilad905
General Chess Discussion - World Record for most games played in one day.#17

@RickRenegade if you only consider games where the player didn't resign then @unbadazinglyFrozen's streak doesn't count as he did resign some of them. I haven't looked at the previous record you state…

gilad905
Game analysis - How to Draw Stockfish 10 +3400 elo with White Pieces!!#13

Wow! a new member that setup an account yesterday and played only 2 online games that both ended in a resignation after the 2nd move is now posting that he managed to draw one of the world's strongest…

gilad905
General Chess Discussion - Lichess End of Year Update 2018#37

You guys are freaking awesome.

gilad905
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen Retains World Title After Tiebreak Massacre#17

"And as for Garry and Kramnik, well, they're entitled to their stupid opinions"... IDK, felt disrespectful to hear that when he said it.

gilad905
General Chess Discussion - Minh Le wins Titled Arena 7#8

So great to simply have free, publicly accessible, quality commentated, brilliant chess play on display like that. Thank you Lichess, the players & commentators!

gilad905