lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:exkarlson1973"

15 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#50

I want to say, that the @TheDUTCHMAN333, who wrote the comment above - knew the password from Aswer account. He has already indicated on the Vlad (Aswer) channel on Youtube, threatening and insulting …

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#44

@mdinnerspace народ не компостируйте мозга. его партии найти можно. возьмите их из турнира и найдите хоть одну похожую на читерскую, хотя бы мало-мальски - тогда обсудим. как вы все любите топить вчер…

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#41

@mdinnerspace I repeat what I wrote in the beginning - he wrote an appeal to support , let's just wait for a response and then we will make some conclusions

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#38

@mdinnerspace I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just asking for support to provide links to those parties on the basis of which charges were filed. I don't think this is a very big requirement

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#36

I wonder how long will have to answer a support request about cheating. Aswer is not the man who the day before had registered account with a rating of 1500? - in his case should be referred to for a …

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#35

народ не компостируйте мозга. его партии найти можно. возьмите их из турнира и найдите хоть одну похожую на читерскую, хотя бы мало-мальски - тогда обсудим. как вы все любите топить вчерашних чемпионо…

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#34

let wait and see

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#31

does anyone logically thought - why would a winner of several recent marathons, the owner of a pile of other cups, including fresh shield so substituted and to get dirty? in this tournament right from…

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#30

maybe wait for the verdict of technical support? already there were cases when the label was removed and apologized. considering how many bugs were on the website during the tournament, not the fact t…

exkarlson1973
General Chess Discussion - Aswer - account closed#17

all cheater accounts - alive with cheat mark his - simply disappeared( Aswer didn't close his account, no cheater label on it see his letter above

exkarlson1973