lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:elikay770"

7 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Board display different pre and post login#4

Thanks I've now realised that i was in fact playing on the website as you suggested I might be, v rather than via the app! I was sure I had accessed via the app and the experience was almost identical…

elikay770
Lichess Feedback - Board display different pre and post login#3

I'm using the app, and everything is rendered nicely but very 'intrusive' to the playing experience imho, compared to the nice and simple pre log in anonymous game display settings, where the tiimer, …

elikay770
Lichess Feedback - Board display different pre and post login#1

I recently bought a new phone and now when I log in to lichesd there is a horrible off-putting new lay out, that is not present if i play anonymously with the timer and stats, abort option in bold gra…

elikay770
General Chess Discussion - What's the best / most 'accurate' rating system?#1

It seems strange that for a game as complex and multifaceted as Chess, the scoring system boils down to who has the highest "number", without any 'measures' (that I'm aware of) given to each chess pla…

elikay770
General Chess Discussion - Tips - how to improve if you have 1 hour a day?#14

Thanks again guys Any other suggestions also welcome.

elikay770
General Chess Discussion - Tips - how to improve if you have 1 hour a day?#11

Thanks guys! I do play a LOT of bullet - and I thought that just by playing A LOT I would pick up things that work/don't work, and gradually hone my skills. Well I've gradually gone up in ranking from…

elikay770
General Chess Discussion - Tips - how to improve if you have 1 hour a day?#1

If someone has just one hour a day to play, practise or learn Chess, what would you guys recommend as the best ways to make the best use of that hour, and improve your chess skills in that one hour? M…

elikay770