lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:duke444"

14 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - mate in#2

There is no cap at all, it's all about how deep you let stockfish analyze.

duke444
General Chess Discussion - What is the longest ever Chess Stream someone did on twitch?#13

@Chessy64 I don't think you can, really, not sure if they lift that 48 hour restriction upon request in case someone is trying to break some type of record.

duke444
General Chess Discussion - What is the longest ever Chess Stream someone did on twitch?#11

@RickRenegade If you want to watch his ultra long constant stream, you can check him out on twitch, his username is 95Horatio.

duke444
General Chess Discussion - What is the longest ever Chess Stream someone did on twitch?#9

Twitch automatically forces you to shut down (restart) the stream after 48 hours, pretty weird stuff.

duke444
General Chess Discussion - What is the longest ever Chess Stream someone did on twitch?#7

Yep, 95Horatio did a 56 hour stream, twitch cut him off at 48 hours automatically, he did it with no sleep at all and he ate while playing chess, and he had a really impressive performance during the …

duke444
Game analysis - Defeated a 2000 with just 14 moves#11

Harsh got flagged for cheating, the legitimatcy of their games is all the way out the window now.

duke444
General Chess Discussion - How strong is the computer analysis?#7

@StingerPuzzles is correct here, and that amount of nodes typically equates to about 22 depth

duke444
Lichess Feedback - Does sandbagging result in a ban?#5

Not much, nice seeing you here though, and I'm excited to see you climbing the rating ladder on stream!

duke444
Lichess Feedback - Does sandbagging result in a ban?#3

Sandbagging is against the lichess rules plain and simple, best to not do so.

duke444
General Chess Discussion - puzzles are a joke#8

Stockfish evaluates with lines that continue with the absolute best moves, training you to find the absolute best response, not to find something that you assume will be overlooked by a human. I can't…

duke444